Keegan W. Harris
Office: GHC 8021
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Email: keeganh [at] cs.cmu.edu
- December 2021: I attended NeurIPS (virtually). Here's a
link to my oral presentation at the WHMD workshop.
- October 2021: Our work on Bayesian Persuasion for Algorithmic Recourse was selected for an oral presentation at the
Workshop on Human and Machine Decisions at NeurIPS 2021!
- September 2021: One paper accepted to NeurIPS!
- August 2021: I wrote a blog post for CMU's Machine Learning Blog! Check it out
- July 2021: Our work on Strategic Instrumental Variable Regression was selected for a spotlight presentation
at the Algorithmic Recourse Workshop at ICML 2021! View a recording of my talk
- June 2021: I presented our work on Stateful Strategic Regression at FORC 2021! View my short talk
here and my long talk