Keegan W. Harris
Office: GHC 8021
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Email: keeganh [at] cs.cmu.edu
- May 2021: One paper accepted to ICML!
- April 2022: I was awarded the NDSEG Fellowship!
- April 2022: One paper accepted to FORC 2022!
Excited to attend my first in-person conference!
- March 2022: Our work was selected for two oral presentations at the
Learning with Strategic Agents Workshop at AAMAS 2022!
- January 2022: I joined Vitable Health part-time as a machine learning consultant!
- December 2021: I attended NeurIPS (virtually). Here's a
link to my oral presentation at the WHMD workshop.
- October 2021: Our work on Bayesian Persuasion for Algorithmic Recourse was selected for an oral presentation at the
Workshop on Human and Machine Decisions at NeurIPS 2021!
- September 2021: One paper accepted to NeurIPS!
- August 2021: I wrote a blog post for CMU's Machine Learning Blog! Check it out
- July 2021: Our work on Strategic Instrumental Variable Regression was selected for a spotlight presentation
at the Algorithmic Recourse Workshop at ICML 2021! View a recording of my talk
- June 2021: I presented our work on Stateful Strategic Regression at FORC 2021! View my short talk
here and my long talk